Red Lion B&B direction to Synchrotron Diamond Light Source near Abingdon ...
Detailed directions from Red Lion to Diamond Light Source near Abingdon 6.7 mi - about 14 mins
- Turn right out of pub.
- Head south on B4017 toward Gravel Ln 0.1 mi
- Turn left at B4016/High St Continue to follow B4016 0.7 mi
- Turn right toward High St 1.0 mi
- Continue straight onto High St 0.6 mi
- Slight left to stay on High St 105 ft
- Turn right toward Milton Interchange 0.3 mi
- At Milton Interchange, take the 3rd exit onto A4130 1.9 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A4185 1.5 mi
- Turn right at Library Ave 344 ft
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Fermi Ave Go through 1 roundabout 0.4 mi
- Turn left at Frome Rd Destination will be on the right 449 ft
Ring 01235 531457 or leave your details by filling in our contact form.
The Red Lion drayton
This quality bed & breakfast is open for accommodation (en suite rooms) and evening meals throughout the year. Pub is close to Dalton Barracks
How To Find Us
Click For Full Google Map Directions
This bed & breakfast pub is easy to find as its along side the Abingdon road in Drayton between Abingdon and Steventon.
Diamond Light Source is a new scientific facility in South Oxfordshire on the Harwell Science and Innovation Campus. This giant machine, called a synchrotron, supports ground-breaking research in the life, physical and environmental sciences.
Read more about Diamond Light Source